BEYOND MARINA SUP Paddle, 3-PCS Adjustable Paddle for Stand Up Paddle Board Floating Carbon Shaft Paddleboard Paddle Black
- 3 Piece Adjustable SUP Paddle: constructed with carbon fiber shaft, rugged nylon blade with a larger face that makes paddling and tracking in all conditions easier, float on the water; Features a carbon fiber shaft foam core for added buoyancy in the water, offers a lighter feel and a crisp release
- Easily Adjustable for All Paddlers: SUP paddle ranges from 68″ to 82.5″ to fit paddlers above the height of 5 feet. New for this year BM paddle introduced a Pop-up Button lock system that enables quick paddle lengths and easy assembling while extending use times
- Carbon Shaft: carbon composite shaft contributes to the lightweight of the whole paddle. It’s stiff yet with certain flexibility required to maintain better performance and protect the shaft from breaking under extreme powerful stroke. Wide blade 7.9 inches(20cm) provides enough force to make the paddling more efficient
- Premium Paddle Bag: come with a sup paddle travel bag. with heat-reflective lining, handle strap, shoulder strap, and velcro strap that ties and tights the paddle to prevent wiggling
- 12 Month Warranty: BM One-year guarantee against product defects. we will continue to invest in our customer service center in CA of US, stand behind our product and provide the best service to you
New for the black Carbon paddle is the quick-release clamp. pop-up button enabled quick paddle lengths and easy assembling while extending use times
- Quick-release clamp for adjustment length
- Carbon pre-preg construction
- 7.9 inches(20cm) wide blade
- Travel paddle bag
- Float on water
- Length: 68″ – 82.5″ (173cm – 210cm)
- Weight: 1.88 pounds (+/- 5%)
- Bag Dimensions 35.5″ x 10″ x 1″
- Max Length 82.5″ (210cm)
These instructions are especially important to prevent the paddle from becoming damaged or locked up:
If used in salt water conditions, the adjuster, shaft and blade should be thoroughly rinsed in fresh water immediately after use.
If used in fresh water conditions, the adjuster, shaft and blade should be thoroughly rinsed and cleaned every two weeks.
Always protect your paddle from direct sunlight when it is not in use.
Store your adjustable paddle disassembled if not used for more than two weeks!