New for the black Carbon paddle is the quick-release clamp. pop-up button enabled quick paddle lengths and easy assembling while extending use times
- Quick-release clamp for adjustment length
- Carbon pre-preg construction
- 7.9 inches(20cm) wide blade
- Travel paddle bag
- Float on water
- Length: 68″ – 82.5″ (173cm – 210cm)
- Weight: 1.88 pounds (+/- 5%)
- Bag Dimensions 35.5″ x 10″ x 1″
- Max Length 82.5″ (210cm)
These instructions are especially important to prevent the paddle from becoming damaged or locked up:
If used in salt water conditions, the adjuster, shaft and blade should be thoroughly rinsed in fresh water immediately after use.
If used in fresh water conditions, the adjuster, shaft and blade should be thoroughly rinsed and cleaned every two weeks.
Always protect your paddle from direct sunlight when it is not in use.
Store your adjustable paddle disassembled if not used for more than two weeks!