HOW TO FILE A WARRANTY CLAIM
Contact Us to submit a warranty claim. We will ask you for photos of the product. If you cannot provide photos your warranty claim will be delayed. Once we have received your claim we will contact you within 2-3 business days with a resolution.
INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARDS (ISUPS)
2 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty on all inflatable paddle boards from date of purchase. Abnormal defects in materials and workmanship are guaranteed. We reserve the right to replace or professionally repair the board, accessories, or parts or replace with an equivalent product at no cost to you. This warranty does not cover the claims and/or conditions below:
- Damage or defects caused by use outside the product’s intended purpose
- Damage or defects caused by impact with objects or materials (other boards, rocks, sharp objects, docks, etc.)
- Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, dropping, or handling
- Damage or defects considered or caused to be normal wear and tear
- Damage or defects by inappropriate storage in temperatures under 32°F (0°C) or over 90°F (32°C)
- Damage, delam defects caused by over heating and/or exposure to direct sunlight while not in use
- Damage or defects caused by wave impact or impact with lake or sea floor
- Damage or defects caused by storage of the board in closed, damp conditions or by storage of a wet board in closed, damp conditions
- Boards used for commercial purposes
- Damage to the fin or fin box caused by impact to the fin
90 Day Warranty on all Paddles, Pumps, and leashes from the date of purchase against abnormal defects in materials and workmanship. The Warranty does not cover damage or defects resulting from improper storage, misuse, or improper handling of accessories.
1 Year Warranty on all Bags from the date of purchase against abnormal defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not over conditions such as: tears, rips or holes caused by improper handling or abuse, zipper damage caused by improper care or misuse, fading, or damage due to wear and tear.